Effective date: 2022-09-28
Updated on: 2023-03-23
COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. https://www.aera.health collects the following information:
* Usage Data
Usage Data includes the following:
* Anonymised Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
* Web page requests
* Referring web pages
* Browser used to access site
* Time and date of access
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
https://www.aera.health collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
* When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
* When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 744 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
https://www.aera.health may use your information for the following purposes:
* Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
* For other purposes. aera.health group AG will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effective of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
aera.health group AG will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
* With your consent. aera.health group AG will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
* Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
* Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
What Information We Collect
We collect your name and email address when you sign up for our newsletter. We may also collect other information, such as your location, IP address, and browser type, but only if you provide it voluntarily.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to send you our newsletter and to keep you informed about our products, services, and events. We may also use your information to improve our newsletter and to personalize your experience.
We will never sell or rent your personal information to any third party. We may share your information with our service providers who assist us in managing our newsletter, but only to the extent necessary for them to perform their duties.
How We Protect Your Information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and misuse. We use industry-standard security measures, such as encryption and firewalls, to protect your information.
You may opt out of receiving our newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. You may also request that we delete your personal information from our database by emailing us at email@example.com
* Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://www.aera.health utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
aera.health group AG is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: aera.health group AG
Address: St. Alba Tal 34, 4052 Basel